Buying Weed Online in Burnaby, British Columbia
Located east of Vancouver, the city of Burnaby is the third largest city of British Columbia. Thanks to its public transport links from Vancouver, it is easy to visit and explore this beautiful city. Burnaby has a lot to offer both its locals and visitors. You will find lots of fun things to do here for the entire family. The use of weed in the city of Burnaby is legal, with numerous online weed dispensaries serving the area, including GG4. As one of the region’s top online weed stores, our store sells only the finest quality weed to give you the best possible marijuana experience.
We are the best service for Burnaby weed delivery! We realize there are still no dispensaries or cannabis stores in Burnaby so we are here to help you! Our sign up is easy, we only need an email address and your delivery information. We understand there are lots of choices for Burnaby Weed Delivery, but when you are looking for the best quality and prices, we stand out above the rest.
In our online store you will have access to a variety of flowers, oils, edibles, and accessories. We know you’ll be 100% satisfied. We have the highest quality cannabis and a state-of-the-art system for delivery. Burnaby is already a great place to live in. It is one of the city’s most historic neighbourhoods. As this community leads the way to an even higher quality of life, we are proud to be part of that quality. With 25% of the land devoted to parks, a thriving arts community, with heritage and cultural facilities. Burnaby provides an environment that is conducive to our service.
Weed Laws in Burnaby
October 17th, 2018 marks the legalization of cannabis sale and use across Canada. The Cannabis Control and Licensing Act is guided by the Province’s priorities of protecting children and youth, promoting health and safety, keeping the criminal element out of cannabis, keeping B.C. roads safe, and supporting economic development.
- Sets 19 as the provincial minimum age to purchase sell or consume cannabis
- Prohibits cannabis smoking and vaping everywhere tobacco smoking and vaping are prohibited, as well as at playgrounds, sports fields, skate parks, and other places where children commonly gather
- Prohibits the use of cannabis on school properties and in vehicles
- Authorizes adults to grow up to four cannabis plants per household, but the plants must not be visible from public spaces off the property, and home cultivation is banned in homes used as day-cares
- Establishes a cannabis retail licensing regime similar to the current licensing regime for liquor
- Provides enforcement authority to deal with illegal sales
- Creates a number of provincial cannabis offences which may result in a fine ranging from $2,000 to $100,000, imprisonment of three to 12 months, or both
- Where necessary, provides exemptions for individuals federally authorized to purchase, possess and consume medical cannabis
Weed Possession in Burnaby
Adults aged 19 and above, are allowed to possess up to 30 grams of non-medical cannabis in a public place, which aligns with the federal government’s proposed possession limit for adults.
B.C. also align with the proposed federal legislation and allow adults to grow up to four cannabis plants per household, but the plants must not be visible from public spaces off the property. Home cultivation of non-medical cannabis is banned in dwellings used as daycares. In addition, landlords and strata councils are able to restrict or prohibit home cultivation.
- 1 gm of dried cannabis = 5 gm of fresh cannabis
- 1 gm of dried cannabis = 15 gm of edible product
- 1 gm of dried cannabis = 70 gm of liquid product
- 1 gm of dried cannabis = ¼ gm of solid or liquid concentrates
- 1 gm of dried cannabis = 1 seed from a cannabis plant
Where to Go in Burnaby After You Got Some Weed
More than just a historical landmark, Burnaby has many things to offer its inhabitants, whether you’re here for a weekend or are a long-term resident. Interested in a visit while you are high? Here’s some of the local highlights.
Declared one of the best places to play in North America by Golf Digest, Burnaby Mountain Golf is situated on 6,400 yards of pristine terrain bordered by a beautiful backdrop of trees. The 18-hole golf course also has a 60-stall driving range. If you’re looking for extra practice or just to hone your game, Burnaby Mountain Golf hosts clinics and instructional programs for plays at any skill level. You can bring your own equipment or rent from their Pro Shop, which offers custom club fitting and even caters to left-handed players.
If you do like the outdoors but don’t like sports, Burnaby has you more than covered with an array of lush parkland, ranging from more urban fare fit for young families, to breathtaking, mountainous terrain you might need your boots for. Right next to Simon Fraser University, Burnaby Mountain Park offers some unbelievable views—even by British Columbia’s standards. You could easily spend hours just hiking the trails and enjoying the vistas of downtown Vancouver and the other surrounding mountains, but there’s plenty of more structured activity to be found, too. Feeling flighty? Try the Piper Spit Bird Count, a free bird watching event held on the second Tuesday of every month. Make sure to check out the central Burnaby Mountain Conservation Area for the best glimpses of nature the area has to offer, as well as the otherworldly beauty of the Kamui Mintara Playground of the Gods sculptures.