Whether you live in Hamilton or just passing by our city for a few days, you may want to spice up your time with some of the highest quality marijuana in Canada. It might be easy to get to the local marijuana dispensary, but not all of them offer you a wide variety of strains, concentrates and edibles – at GG4 we do! You can now legally and safely order your Marijuana products and get mail delivered within a couple of days.
The GG4 Store is all about the holistic health and natural healing through medicinal cannabis and quality cannabis products. We are dedicated to provide you with carefully crafted and top quality marijuana products through a wide selection of our Cannabis Strains, Edibles, Concentrates, Tinctures, CBD products, and more. We hold our suppliers to the highest level of standard when it comes to buying weed online in Hamilton so you can rest assured that you are receiving the highest quality marijuana.
Marijuana Laws in Hamilton
The Ontario Government has rules in place to keep cannabis out of the hands of children and youth, keep our roads safe and combat the illegal market. You must be 19 and older to buy, use, possess and grow recreational cannabis. This is the same as the minimum age for the sale of tobacco and alcohol in Ontario.
Where you can smoke and vape marijuana:
- Private residences – this does not include residences that are also workplaces (for example, long-term care and retirement homes)
- Many outdoor public places (for example, sidewalks and parks)
- Designated smoking guest rooms in hotels, motels and inns
- Residential vehicles and boats that meet certain criteria (for example, if they have permanent sleeping accommodations and cooking facilities, and are parked or anchored)
- Scientific research and testing facilities (if the cannabis use is for scientific research and testing purposes)
How Much Marijuana You Can Possess in Hamilton
Individuals who have attained the legal age of possession in their province can legally possess the following:
- Up-to 30 grams of legal cannabis, dried, or the following equivalents:
- 150 grams of fresh cannabis
- 450 grams of edible product
- 2,100 grams of liquid product
- 5 grams of concentrates (solid or liquid)
- 30 cannabis plant seeds
- Share up-to 30 grams with other adults.
- Purchase fresh and dried cannabis, and cannabis oils from authorized provincial or territorial retailers.
- Grow for personal use up-to 4 plants per residence (not per person) from licensed seeds or seedlings.
- Make cannabis products, such as food and drinks, at home as long as organic solvents are not used to create concentrated products.
What to Visit in Hamilton After Buying Some Marijuana
Ambitious City. The Hammer. Steeltown. No matter which nickname you want to use when it comes to Hamilton, this city in Ontario Canada is a great place to visit while you’re toking on some weed you bought online from Buy My Weed Online. Keep reading to learn more about this Ontario city and discover fun things to do in Hamilton while you’re stoned.
Hamiltonians are proud of the fact that their home has a natural location along the Niagara Escarpment that features a range of trails and a rich cultural history. This port city has been listed as the ninth largest metropolitan area in Canada and the third largest in Ontario. Very industrialized for more than a century, Hamilton is located in the Golden Horseshoe on the west end of Lake Ontario and has a population of more than 500,000. It’s located only 60 km (37 miles) Southwest of Toronto. So, if you want to buy marijuana in Hamilton, there are a lot of places to visit, you won’t be bored!