Buying Cannabis Online in Surrey, British Columbia
Surrey is a suburban city sitting along the coastline of Boundary Bay, and is part of Metropolitan Vancouver. This is a fast growing city made up of flatlands and hills, making it a haven for nature lovers. It has a plethora of greenbelts and parks, as well as galleries, heritage sites, museums and shopping centres.
It may be really hard to find a wide range of high-quality marijuana products in local dispensaries. However, you can easily get your favorite green goodies using online marijuana services.
GG4 offers a broad selection of cannabis products, including dried flowers, concentrates, edibles, vapes, shatters, and CBD goods. We have everything that you may want to try when spending your time in Surrey.
Cannabis Laws in Surrey
With the arrival of legal recreational cannabis in Canada, the federal government has now implemented changes to the way cannabis is sold. Before legalization, Surrey recreational cannabis users had a few options when purchasing marijuana.
When it comes to consuming cannabis in public, be sure to keep the following guidelines in mind while smoking weed in any city in British Columbia, Canada:
- Adults aged 19 and over are permitted to vape or smoke weed in public places where the smoking and vaping of tobacco is currently allowed.
- Be mindful of your second-hand smoke as it can be irritating and/or harmful to other people, especially children.
- Vaping and smoking weed in Canada while you’re in British Columbia is not permitted in the following public places or any decks or seating areas around these spaces and within six metres of air intakes, doorways, and windows attached to these places:
- Skate parks
- Sports field
- Swimming pools
- Spray pools
- Public buildings
- Common areas of condos, flats, or dormitories
- Within six metres of bus stops, ferry docks, and transit shelters
How Much Cannabis Can Someone Carry in Surrey
Possession: up to 30 grams (about 1 ounce) of dried cannabis, or an equivalent amount of cannabis oil; 30 cannabis seeds for personal home growing (limit 4 plants per household).
You can grow your own cannabis strains at home for personal use in British Columbia.
- Limit of four plants per household from seeds bought from licensed cannabis retailers
- Plants must be hidden from public view
- Landlords may limit or ban growing
What to Do After You Get Your Cannabis in Surrey?
Now that you know what to expect when it comes to buying and smoking weed in this city in Canada – be sure you check out these three things to do in Surrey.
1) Get baked and set out on a mission to see a peacock
It should not be hard to get a chance to see a peacock or two – or even ten – while you’re visiting Surrey, BC. While the residents often complain of the unusual property damage caused by an influx these lovely birds, as a tourist visiting, you can catch the beauty of the local peacocks in Surrey and enjoy their presence instead of relish it.
2) Visit the Surrey Arts Center
Home of the Surrey Art Gallery, the Surrey International Children’s Festival, and the Surrey Civic Theatres’ Main Stage and Studio Theatre, the Surrey Arts Centre offers plenty of things to entertain your stoner’s heart.
3) Visit the Port Mann Bridge blazed
Ready for a wild ride? Open for traffic since 2012, the Port Mann Bridge is a crazy 10-lane cable-stayed bridge that owns the bragging rights for being the second longest bridge of its kind in North America. It also held the title for being the widest bridge in the world until the Bay Bridge in California opened up.